H/Cell Energy Corporation is committed to delivering to end users the best renewable energy system available which includes maintaining a cost efficient pricing structure while focusing on quality and performance. The company manages all projects directly and is involved in all aspects of energy infrastructure build-out utilizing existing staff and subcontractors. For initial end user inquiries, the company performs the following tasks at no charge.
- Initial consultation
- Review of location, energy consumption and utility bills
- General proposal outline which includes potential tax credits and energy credits
If an end user wishes to proceed, they contract with H/Cell Energy Corporation to conclude a feasibility study for $5,000. H/Cell Energy Corporation then initiates the study and provides the end user a summary as follows.
- Government authorizations
- Zoning regulations
- Site plans and site permits
- Energy audit
- Preliminary design and drawings
- Final contract
Upon execution of the final contract with negotiated payment terms, H/Cell Energy Corporation initiates the system installation which covers the following items.
- Assignment of the project manager
- Completed photovoltaic design with signed/sealed drawings
- Completed electrical distribution and interconnection design with signed/sealed drawings
- Execution of all local construction permits/fees on behalf of the system end user
- Completed public utility interconnection applications
- Submission of all construction liability and professional liability insurance forms
- Confirmation of safety compliance
- Site preparation for implementation
- Installation, cabling, system start-up, testing and commissioning
- Site restoration
- Preparation of closeout documents with as-built drawings and photos
All project work is performed to specifications that meet local utility requirements as well as domestic and international building codes. Once the system is operational, H/Cell Energy Corporation will monitor performance and energy efficiency for maximum return. The company will also provide any additional maintenance required at standard labor rates. All components come with at least a one year warranty.